Thursday, March 13, 2008

Quiet time in blogland

I must say, I've been pretty inactive recently in terms of things to blog about! Just the late-winter lull, I guess.

Getting excited about going to Belfast, though! I've bought the outfit for my cousin's wedding, so I'll be all snazzy. First time I'll be out of jeans and T-shirts in years.

Went to Cherry Blossom with Scott yesterday. Two sushi specials and two Sapporos... 37 dollars! Before tip! Whew! I'll stick with iced tea next time. But the sushi was faboo.

Went to the laundromat, too. Get this: they were out of quarters. Out of quarters. At the laundromat. Unbelievable.

I got my dad one of those digital frames for his birthday and loaded it up with pictures of the family over the last 25 years. Great idea, except the picture resolution or whatever makes everyone short and squat, and I couldn't figure out how to fix that. Oh, well.

Thrilling stuff, eh? Yeah. One of these days, I'll do something blogworthy!