Sunday, June 21, 2009

Two more photos

I've been so busy recently that this has become less of a blog and more of an occasional photo showcase. I do hope this changes soon. I have learned something about myself as work has exploded into mayhem: I am not someone who thrives on a hectic pace. I can do it. But I wouldn't say I thrive on it.
.
So let me distract myself with two amusing photos.
.
First, here is my dad, who has acquired a small supply of his favorite beverage. Should keep him going for a couple of days, anyway. My mother reports that he e-mailed the photo to a friend who responded, "How did you do it? Photoshop?" His response: "It's not Photoshop - it's the Real Thing!"
.
.
Secondly, here is a highly enviable Detroit Tigers t-shirt, snapped by Barb's camera phone at Friday night's game. In these difficult economic times, why buy a new t-shirt just because your favorite player leaves the team?
.
.
Classy!
.
And now it's Father's Day already. Where is the summer going?!