Sunday, October 18, 2009

I'm in love

I have actually found and secured the mythical pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Perhaps even the Holy Grail. .
.
It's the iPod Touch, and it's an early Christmas present from a certain wonderful and extremely generous pair of parents.
.
I am spending my time doing any and all of the following:
.
- playing Myst (o happy reunion!);
.
- watching an episode of "Law and Order" I downloaded;
.
- checking in on Facebook;
.
- adding to my Netflix queue;
.
- playing Tetris (by touching and flinging the pieces!);
.
- trying my hand at Sudoku;
.
- re-reading Hardy's The Mayor of Casterbridge (and, after that, I can read any of about 25 books that came in a bundle for $1.99);
.
- feeding a pond full of koi fish (Suky showed me that one on her iPhone and it was practically the first thing I downloaded);
.
- filling in my calendar with events I am now no longer likely to forget;
.
- listening to Pandora (or, of course, my own music collection);
.
- responding to my e-mail;
.
and any number of other things. All on this one incredible gadget.
.
I'm in love!