Friday, November 23, 2007

What I did for Tringo

I play an addictive little game called Tringo, one of the few actually interesting things I discovered during my short foray into Second Life last year. Recently, the only site that offers the game suddenly requires you to create a silly little avatar if you want to play it.

I put it off for a few weeks, but I just missed playing the game too much. So I went ahead and created my "Meez" this evening, as you see to the right there: it's another virtual me, like the one from Second Life back in the day.

The only difference is that this one doesn't look remotely like me... but now that I've gone to the bother of building her, I might as well let her hang out on my blog for a while.

Besides, there was a Thanksgiving hat I could stick on her head, so that seemed kind of cute.

Now... back to playing Tringo!