Monday, February 1, 2010

Happy Memory-Jog Blog Month!

Okay, gang, here's what I've decided. For the next month, I have to post something at least three times a week. Anything. A joke. A link. A picture. Whatever. Just to jog my memory into doing it.
.
See, the problem is, I keep forgetting I have a blog. I'm not blowing it off on purpose. I just got out of the habit, and I'm just forgetful. And the issue isn't that I don't want to do it. I do. It's really for my own sake that I keep it in the first place - I like having an ongoing, casual record of my everyday life! If I can just remember to do it.
.
The way to remember to do it is to do it. So here goes. Happy Memory-Jog Blog Month!
.
Today I'm posting two pictures my dad sent. There hasn't been a deep winter snow in Copenhagen in years, and here's a little park near where they live, absolutely coated in snow. It's gorgeous!
.